Sunday, March 24, 2013

Winter's End

Hi. It has been a while. I hope you are well. I keep seeing that last post I did in September, and it's time for something new up here. I put together just a few photos from our winter season, which was a good one.
We skied, hiked, snow-shoed and traveled a bit. We're slowly moving into spring now - when it snows, it melts more quickly, the sun is stronger and the days are longer. Only two more months of second grade for E; he's really blossomed this year. Thanks for visiting after such a long time. Happy Spring!

7 comments:

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Hi Liza, Welcome back! I have missed you. I am so glad you have had such a wonderful & beautiful winter. Gorgeous photos! Happy spring to you too!

liza said...

Thank you, Sally! I'm enjoying your pins on pinterest even though I haven't been visiting blogs so much. Thank you for kind comment!

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Beautiful pictures! And it sounds like you had a lovely winter season.

We just had a decent snowfall this past weekend. I'm so ready for spring, warmth, sunshine, and green grass.

It is nice to see you are back.
xoxo

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Hello There! Great to see you back from hibernation over that snowy winter. Sounds and looks like youi've been having a wonderful time, but I'm sure a little spring will be most welcome. I can hardly believe how fast this school year has gone - and that my son will be a 5th grader in September! Yikes!

Raina Cox said...

I'm so glad you're back at it. You always post the most inspiring photos, be they Colorado landscapes or interior goodies.

I hope we can meet sometime soon. I'll be moving up to the mountains outside of Denver this summer. Not sure if that's anywhere near your mountain.

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful scenery.

Økonomifrøken said...

So beautiful pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...